Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All new look!

So, how do you like my new look? Alesha helped me tremendously by pointing me in the direction of The Cutest Blog on the Block. Their tutorial for a 3-column blog was so simple...did it on the first try! I then downloaded a 3-column background and I also was able to use a simple header of theirs for inspiration and create my own in Photoshop. I'm going to try my hand at another header later in the summer. Sooo much fun!

I hope everyone is well! We are doing good. Getting ready for friends to visit and we can't wait for them to come! I have to get in gear for Bible School, too! I am teaching the 3 & 4 year olds this year. I have that age for Sunday School, but have never taught them for the full week of VCS. I am really looking forward to it!

Hope your day and week are memorable, productive, and full of love!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Help me with Photoshop!! Cutest Blog On The Block is awesome, huh!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great. I liked this background too!

    ReplyDelete