Thursday, June 18, 2009

My baby's all grown up!! ahem...my husband, that is!

Happy birthday, JOEL!!!! It's that time again...amazing how time leaps forward. Here is a very short retrospective of you in photos. You know you love me...really you do!




Our wedding day! We were just KIDS!!!
*gasp*
Older sis trying to teach him the art of
horseback riding...

Joel's whole family in years gone by....

Just a couple of weeks ago at our
oldest daughter's high school graduation...

Love you, darling!

You are one of the greatest blessings in my life and I thank God for you each day.

Now, on to a family celebration! Burgers at the Islands and mini golf!

7 comments:

  1. He was adorable. Amazing huh. I wish I had photos like that of my family or me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I hit publish a little too early! Twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, that striped outfit is HYSTERICAL! he he. Joel, you're an amazing man of God and I am so thankful that you are in all of our lives for another year.

    Jenn...this is a great tribute and I'm sure he isn't the least bit embarrassed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooo cute! I love these pictures, and aren't we all happy he was born? Also Ed in a turtleneck is something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures too!!! Poor Uncle Joel had those ears from birth, it looks like! Glad he's finally grown into them! Seriously SO adorable though! Good looking family... Glad to be a part of it!
    Love you both!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, grandma is GORGEOUS! Wow, we really do have a pretty great looking family, huh? =)

    ReplyDelete